Our commitment to provide our customers with exceptional service with every load, requires experienced driving professionals with a record of success. To qualify as a driver you must;
- Be 23 years of age
- Possess a Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- No serious or disqualifying traffic violations within the past three (3) years.
- Excessive speeding, involving any single offense for any speed of 15 mph or more above the posted speed limit.
- Reckless driving, as described by the State or Local law or regulation, including but not limited to the offence or driving a motor vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for safety of persons or property.
- Improper or erratic lane changes.
- Follow too closely.
- Positive or refusal of any Drug or Alcohol tests
- Drug related convictions
- Hit and Run, leaving the scene of an accident, failure to report an accident.
- No more than four (4) moving violations in the past 36 months and, no more than two (2) in the previous 12 months.
- A minimum of two (2) years verifiable experience of operation of Tractor/Trailer Equipment
- Pass a DOT Physical
- Pass a DOT drug screen prior to employment
Want More Information? Please click the “Apply Online” button at the bottom of the page or contact a Recruiter directly at 817-613-1005.